Friday, April 8, 2011
March 12th, leaving USA - arriving to Italy
We left USA Saturday march 12thour plane was supposed to take off at 6:30pm. I found the flight to be very long because I am not used to flying for more than 3 or 4 hours. Regardless of how uncomfortable I was in the plane I was very excited about the trip. When we arrived to London, Heathrow we met with everyone else from the trip. We had breakfast and walked around the airport for a few hours before boarding. Everyone seemed very tired but our adventure was just beginning, we still had a lot more to travel. The flight to Pisa was only two hours and I finally slept a little bit in the plane. After we arrived to Pisa we all took a train to Florence for about two hours. My first impression of Italy was that it looked very much like the Caribbean, very green and with a lot of trees. After two hours we finally arrived to our destination: FLORENCE. My first impression seemed to change, it is more rural in Florence or at least in the area our hotel was located. A bus picked us up from the train station and took us to our hotel. We were all extremely tired but had to attend to orientation and dinner. For dinner they served us pizza,we all got to know each other a little bit better and had a very good time. Our adventure had officially started!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment